Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world's most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 965 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world's largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage.As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Real Estate & Customer Experience Manager - Property Management
Real Estate & Customer Experience Manager- El Segundo, CA
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As a Real Estate and Customer Experience Manager, you would be part of a Customer Experience Team (CET) that strives to provide best in class service to customers in our 12.5 million square feet of industrial buildings in the Los Angeles Market. Our customer base is diverse and we're looking for someone who enjoys working with the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations. With an emphasis on customer service and quality buildings, we have the best of both worlds - a local office of 21 staff members, with the support and sophistication of a large international company.
What's needed in order to do that:
Tell us if you're ready.
- The ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new company initiatives with the most positive attitude.
- Must be able to identify additional revenue opportunities by demonstrating an expert understanding of Prologis value-added products and services and aligning them to customer needs (Prologis Essentials, etc.)
- Must be able to own and maintain strong, long-term relationships with portfolio of customers
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service through proactive and responsive service
- Must be able to use technical tools (ex: SalesForce) to gather data/metrics and develop customer insights
- Proficient in lease analysis and lease administration skills or ability to develop those skills in 6 months
- Highly developed negotiation and management skills to ensure safe/well-maintained properties through competitively bid service agreements
- Strong financial reporting background to ensure budget and financial goals are met for the portfolio
- 1 to 5 years of industrial/commercial real estate experience recommended.
- Must be able to work well with internal partners (leasing, accounting, construction etc..) as part of an integrated customer service team
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop strong relationships with customers
- Real Estate sales license preferred but not required
- Possess a valid CA driver's license with ability to travel to multiple properties within a given portfolio
- Experience with property transitions, portfolio acquisitions or company mergers
- Experience with budgeting cycles and CAM reconciliation processes using analytical skills preferred
- Provide exceptional customer experiences and have the ability to communicate with both local and corporate contacts
- Experience with implementing new initiatives, campaigns or system upgrades and proven adoption and navigational skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- As business dictates, able to work extended/flexible hours (e.g., nights/weekends/on-call)
- Ability to multi-task; prioritize and work with minimal supervision while managing competing deadlines
- Skilled in the use of the internet, spreadsheets, relational databases, and word processing software. Ability to process data and complete recurring variance reports. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Target base compensation range of: $77,000-$105,000 plus bonus target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vison insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time.
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type:
Los Angeles, CaliforniaAdditional Locations:
This job has expired.