**Open to other Granite office locations**Support the Asset Managers on a variety of day-to-day projects and administrative activities for the owned-leased real estate portfolio to ensure daily tasks are handled in an efficient manner.Review, update, and maintain the integrity of property, financial data and documents to ensure consistency with financial and property systems.Generate quarterly reports to ensure compliance with timely and accurate reporting.Procure property valuations by utilizing the best assessment criteria to support management decision making.Manage compliance with lease agreements and sales contract to promote effective sales and lease efforts.Administer real estate transaction closings to ensure accurate and effective escrow process and internal communication.Assist with management of real property leases to support management decisions and financial reporting obligations.Provide ad-hoc real estate analysis and support to business units to promote sound management decisions.Assist management with due diligence process as it relates to property acquisitions and dispositions to ensure accurate processes are being followed.Support internal and external parties with real estate transactions and business objectivesEducation
This position is responsible for supporting the Real Estate Services department in their oversight of the Company's real estate portfolio, from acquisition through to disposition, updating and maintaining property and financial data, property documents, and department reporting processes.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years' progressive real estate office administrative or project management experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years' real estate asset/property management experience preferred
- Demonstrated project management skills along with strong spreadsheet skills and ability to work with financial models using Excel
- Must be able to work independently, to initiate analysis appropriate to a particular transaction and to carry forward issues to their completion
- Must actively participate in project discussions with internal and external stakeholders and be able to competently represent their analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to break down problems into meaningful parts and arrive at well-thought out conclusions
- Excellent consultative and communication skills (oral and written) and ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees, management and external customers
- Team player who can operate effectively within a matrix management environment
- Attention to detail/accuracy, quick learner and internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills
- Ability to set priorities, organize work and work in high production environment while responding quickly and effectively under pressure, changing priorities and tight timelines/deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to operate a computer keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Additional Requirements/Skills
- Valid driver's license
- Occasional travel may be required
*This job description reflects essential functions of this position. It does not restrict management's right to reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
This job has expired.