What you'll do at
What you'll do...
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the nation's largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better, healthier lives. We strive to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare professionals to help us achieve our mission.
You'll make an impact as you:
About Walmart Health
- Take X-ray images of patients according to requests or instructions from physicians; explain procedures to patients; prepare and set up x-ray room; position patients on examining table and set up /adjust equipment according to physicians' requests; adjust controls to set exposure factors (for example, time, distance); review and evaluate developed x-rays, video tape, or computer-generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes; develop films to reveal their bone structures for diagnosis by physicians; and ensure transmission of images to consultant radiologists.
- Ensure the safety of patients and associates by ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures; using protective instruments and exercising safety measures; using radiation safety measures and protection; and assisting with on-the-job training of new employees.
- Maintain medical and patient records according to applicable laws, regulations, and company policies and procedures by collaborating patient scheduling plans with front desk, physicians, or nursing staff; reviewing and filing patient medical histories; creating and updating examinations records; preparing reports; summarizing patient diagnostic or care activities; managing diagnostic evaluation reports; and auditing files for completion, legibility, and appropriate charging.
Walmart is committed to making health care more affordable and accessible for customers in the communities we serve. To expand on this commitment, we launched Walmart Health to provide affordable, transparent pricing for key health center services for local customers, regardless of insurance status.
The customer is at the heart of all weMinimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Valid American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
Licensure as required by the state.Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associate's Degree in Applied Science, Radiologic Technology, or related field and 2 years' experience in radiologic technology or related field OR Bachelor's degree in related field., Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, Clinical care settingPrimary Location...
1471 E OSCEOLA PKWY, KISSIMMEE, FL 34744-1604, United States of America About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options, including vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans, life insurance and more
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- Parental Leave
- Pay during military service
- Paid Time off - to include vacation, sick, parental
- Short-term and long-term disability for when you can't work because of injury, illness, or childbirth
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart.com/Benefits.Frequently asked questions
This job has expired.
On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+