Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Assurance Tech in Seattle, WA.Key Tasks:
- Manual testing in the Atlas lab, Atlas rooftop
- Basic debugging of robot HW and SW issues by looking at the logs
- Executing automated tests on the robot and monitoring the robots (if needed for HIL tests)
- Generating test reports for atlas lab and field tests
- At least 2 years of testing experience
- Experience with various QA methodology and tools
- Experience creating and executing test cases
- Attention to details and ability to root cause important issues impacting process
- Strong organizational skills and team player
- Strong ability to organize and track multiple test executions simultaneously, and ability to synthesize test results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail; The ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering the quality bar
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Strong bias towards data-based decision making
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.