A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Gene Editing and Novel Modalities group in planning, implementation, communication and execution of special projects related to gene editing, custom cell engineering, viral and cell therapy. Strong focus on communicating with internal and external project team members and stakeholders as needed to identify and drive the completion of all project tasks and workstreams. Additionally, this role will support the execution of the Virus & Gene Therapy (VGT) Project Management Office (PMO) mission and vision.
Essential job functions:
Who you are
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal departments
- Become primary point of information for customer projects once contract signature is effective
- Ensure that project deliverables are met by external and internal team members. Identify and communicate to team those critical areas that have the potential of delaying timelines if milestones not met
- Identify and communicate to team when scope of work changes have been identified as necessary and are agreed to by the client
- Coordinate the interaction with internal departments in the areas of procurement (Manufacturing), kick-off calls (Sales), resource assignments (all Operations), and document review (QA)
- Prepare management reports to report on client satisfaction, success of prior projects in terms of resource allocation, project profitability, and gap analyses for continuous improvement. Communicate to the Director of Program Management, Business Development, Quality and Sr. Management, issues that may affect contract performance and execution
- Primary responsibility for ensuring that internal and external product testing is performed according to contractually agreed specifications
- Ensure that billing milestones are forwarded for proper and timely invoicing
- Maintain SharePoint system (CorasWorks) as needed for forecast accuracy
- Work with Operations and Business Development to provide resource and technical estimates for ongoing proposals
- Provide input on prospective contracts for ability to meet deliverables based on projected resource utilization
- Participate in integration activities within the Life Science Services Unit including, but not limited to, BioReliance testing
- Some travel may be required, up to 10%.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline required
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience working with biological systems including manufacturing, process development, product assays, and testing
- 5+ years of experience working with FDA regulated Quality systems
- 5+ years of experience working with MS Project, MS Excel, CorasWorks (SharePoint Database or equivalent) and MS Word.
- Bachelor's Degree in the life sciences.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build professional relationships with external and internal Clients
- Client Resource Management, Sales and Customer Service abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy with respect to internal and external reporting
- 5+ years of experience managing late stage, commercially viable biomanufacturing programs
- 1+ years of experience working with Process Validation of Biomanufacturing systems
- Contract management and oversight (provides input to timelines/budgets and team)
- PMP® certification preferred
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 213413
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.