Kforce has a client who is looking for a Project Manager in Salt Lake City, UT.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management and overall coordination, status reporting and stability of a variety of enterprise wide projects
- Establishes and implement project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
- Designs, implements, evaluates and audits project management processes and templates
- May work closely with internal departments and outside vendors to ensure project completion
- Other duties as assigned
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience in Agile ADO is highly preferred
- Candidate must be a self start, go getter, motivated, self driven
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.