Visit our website at www.beringstraits.com to apply!
Arcticom, LLC, a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Project Manager for the Ground Based Air Defense Engineering and Logistics Contract at Quantico, VA. As the GBAD Engineering and Logistics Project Manager, you will be responsible for overall cost, schedule, and performance of all contract support requirements focused on engineering, test and evaluation, data management, and logistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Plan and monitor the execution of all program tasks
- Maintain regular communication to keep the Government apprised of all program issues and status
- Accountable for ensuring all sub-contractors are compliant with the terms and conditions of the contract.
- Draft and deliver a Monthly Status Report (MSR)
- Ensure all CDRLs are high quality and delivered on time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAO's)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge and understanding of the GBAD Family of Systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- 10+ years' experience in technical project/program management
- Demonstrated leadership and effective written and oral communication skills
- Must be fluent with the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams and MS Project
- Demonstrated experience managing acquisition support and sustainment initiatives
- This position requires an Active SECRET security clearance.
NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- PMP, PgMP, PfMP - Project / Program / Portfolio Management Professional
- Certified Agile Scrum Master
- Master's degree in business, Information Technology, or related field.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to federal or company requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing. Details to be provided by the hiring manager. Employees are expected to comply with all current and future federal and company requirements.
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation "safety-sensitive" functions.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse, and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Travel is estimated to be less than 15% of total effort.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
- Hires and supervises direct reports.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable background check results. If applicable to the contract, you must also obtain the appropriate clearance levels required and be able to obtain access to military installations. Shareholder Preference.
BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
This job has expired.