Job ID: 252779
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure- Stormwater works with engineers, owners, contractors, and government agencies to help them meet their stormwater management objectives. OIS is a team of experienced stormwater specialists developing new products and individual solutions to meet evolving stormwater regulations intended to protect the environment. The company offers a complete line of stormwater treatment, detention, retention and infiltration systems. These systems are manufactured by Oldcastle Infrastructure concrete plants in over 90 locations throughout the United States. From the start of construction to the completion of any project, OIS offers a turn-key approach to meet each client's stormwater management needs.
OIS Engineers work directly with specifying civil engineers in a consultative role to identify, design, and implement project solutions to meet stormwater quality, quantity, and low-impact development requirements. Design input includes stormwater treatment and drainage system application, sizing, and layout. OIS Engineers also proactively support the field sales team to establish and build civil engineering customer relationships and meet the commercial objectives of the company.
OIS is currently looking for an engineer-in-training to support to support our clients in the northeast.
- Present project-specific solutions to civil engineering clients
- Provide high-quality design calculations, basic illustrations, and advice to secure and integrate OSS products on site plans
- Respond to civil engineering clients on project-specific inquiries and industry questions including local stormwater regulations
- Establish and maintain rapport with civil engineer clients
- Support field and internal team members to achieve team goals
- Assist sales team during the project bid phase by providing design review and confirming appropriate product sizing
- Provide project and technical support for submittal drawings, production and product delivery
- Maintain engineering standards and procedures
- Ensure pertinent project information is accurately entered into the database
- Other duties as assigned
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in the industry
- FE certification preferred
- Experience with or knowledge of drainage design preferred
- Ability to prepare and review standard engineering documentation and plans
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Enthusiasm and passion for the business and achieving organizational goals
- Team player able to share thoughts openly, accept new ideas and get the job done in a highly interactive process
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office, data base management software, basic CAD)
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Boston Job Segment:
Project Engineer, Engineer, Construction, Sales Consultant, Chemical Engineer, Engineering, Sales
This job has expired.