MCA, your trusted advisor for wireless communications, data, and security, is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator in the Atlanta, GA area to support our fast-growing Security division. Our professional services include a complete range of offerings allowing us to support customers in the planning, design, implementation, integration, and maintenance of state-of-the-art security systems.
MCA is building a team of people who share our values of service first, collaboration, trust, and engagement. We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. There is no better time to jump into this fast-growing environment of the Security industry. When you join our team, you join the MCA family!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- This position is the point between Sales and Operations.
- Provide technical sales support to the security sales organization including
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Customer invoicing. (Project and Service)
- Working with Project Managers for billings and project set up in ERP
- Weekly review with GM and AR team on WIP and Aged Receivables
- Making corrections/Credits to invoices for customers
- Understanding/Learning ERP system
- Developing customer relationships for invoicing
- Reviewing Sales booking packages
- Converting sale’s team quotes to Sales orders in ERP System
- Responsible to make sure everything is set up correctly with procurement and product fulfillment and invoicing.
- Working with procurement/warehouse staff for product fulfillment.
- Working with PMs on corrections or additions to Sales order.
- Labor Use of computer programs, including Oracle NetSuite, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in project coordination
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Oracle NetSuite
- Strong communication skills
YesWHO WE ARE
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) provides wireless communication, data and security solutions that enhance the safety, security, and efficiency of workplaces across the nation. Customers trust us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products, and services — including two-way radio communications, vehicle uplift, security video and access control systems, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch, mass notification, and point-to-point wireless networks. Our more than 65,000 customers span industries such as public safety, commercial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, utilities, and government. In addition to being the largest Motorola partner in the U.S., MCA has strategic partnerships with over 1,000 major manufacturers to offer an extensive portfolio of products and technologies.
Since 2013, MCA acquired more than forty companies for both geographic density and technology portfolio diversity. These companies bring a combined industry experience of more than 75 years to build out a central corporate team and three operating divisions – Motorola (MSS), Data and Security. With more than 1350 employees and more than 85 locations throughout 13 states, we are there when our customers need us most. Our geographic footprint includes service centers across Alabama, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and West Virginia with the capability to service national customers across the United States. Our solution diversity and geographic footprint provide opportunities for employee growth and career development.WHAT WE BELIEVE
When you join our team, you join the MCA family! We are better together through the MCA Way: living our core values of Service First, Growth, Teamwork, and Safety.We take our work and our customers seriously and believe that our best work can also be fun. A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “Service First DNA” culture. Service isn’t just a motto for MCA, it’s an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. offers competitive compensation as well as comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay and much more. Mobile Communications America, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity. At MCA, we are “better together.”