With over 100 offices and nearly 6,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level tax compliance, consulting and co-sourcing services to Private Equity firms of all sizes, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- Top 101 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2021 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
- 2021 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
- 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA
Together, CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. MHM is an independent CPA firm that provides audit, review and attest services, while CBIZ provides, business consulting, tax and financial services. Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Provideadministrativesupport to team members on a daily basis, including complex calendar management, preparation of expense reports and client correspondence.
- Prepare engagement letters by customizing and modifying approved templates to accurately reflect the scope of work. Format, proofread, facilitate review and approval by responsible party. Transmit final documents to clients via DocuSign. Appropriately organize and store fully executed documents.
- Assist with internal and external meeting management, including site/venue selection, agenda, slide deck and materials creation, pre and post event participant communication audio visual and catering coordination.
- Lead projects focused on improving efficiency and effectiveness ofadministrativeand operational processes.
- Participate as theadministrativerepresentative on teams or task forces assigned to review, establish and implement new systems and procedures.
- Conduct research and produce reports related to client activity, financial performance and resource needs.
- Work collaboratively with other administrators to ensure efficient departmental operations. Provide back-up coverageadministrativecolleagues as well as reception and phones.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior experience in the public accounting industry or a professional services environment
- Ability to effectively manage projects to completion within stated deadlines
- Strong initiative and independent problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, Practice Engine, Concur, and ProStaff
- 5 or more years of executiveadministrativeexperience in a fast paced, deadline driven professional office environment
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat DC
- Experience with office equipment such as copiers, postage meters and scanners
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, internally and externally
- Professional discretion and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to prioritize work, multi-task and complete assignments independently
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]