Overview / Responsibilities
Responsible for the execution of specific aspects of supply chain management whic may include expediting, procurement, subcontracts, negotiation and reporting of medium risk procurement packages/subcontracts.
Understanding of the client's head contract requirements including Wood responsibilities and knowledge of how these are integrated into project supply chain strategies, plans, procedures and terms and conditions. Has basic knowledge of commercial terms and conditions, works with more senior supply chain practitioners in order to reach a robust commercial agreement.
Regularly reports progress of all procurement activities for which they are responsible. Regularly updates reports/systems with required information to allow accurate reporting, and escalates any critical issues and risks to supply chain lead.
Skills / Qualifications
• Accountable for the successful delivery of all supply chain activities that they are responsible for.
• Responsible for the end to end sourcing process (Strategy through Close Out) for the medium risk procurement/subcontract packages assigned to them.
• Ensures all supply chain activities are carried out in accordance with the project execution plan/schedule and/or contracting strategy, within approved budgets and in line with project processes and procedures.
• Update the project / procurement status report (PSR) in line with project / client required on site dates and current / estimate lead times, notifying any delays to the supply chain lead.
• Attend regular PSR meetings with client, engineering and/or project management personnel to ensure dates for pre-order deliverables within their portfolio are being maintained.
• Provides guidance, direction and support to all relevant stakeholders on both Woods and the suppliers specific contractual obligations and responsibilities.
• Utilisation of Wood Approved Supplier Register (ASR) supplemented when required by project/client approved supplier registers for supplier evaluation, audit, and selection.
• Carry out Supplier performance reviews and ongoing management ensuring corrective actions are taken where required.
• Ensure that all statutory and legal requirements and procedures are complied with and all actions are fully auditable.
• Promote safe working practices and demonstrate safety awareness at all times.
• Understands and lives Woods vision, values and behaviours.
• Understands and works to the Wood Financial Management Framework.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.