Profit Rhino, a division of EverCommerce, is seeking Business Development Representatives to join our Sales team in Vestal, New York! This is an excellent starting point for a lucrative career in software sales!
Your mission is to qualify leads from the company database and make appointments for the Sales Team via telephone and email correspondence.
You will work closely with the Business Development Manager, Account Executives, Sale Director, VP of Sales and VP of Operations, to execute on a multi touch marketing strategy designed to drive new leads and build the Profit Rhino pipeline. If you enjoy talking to customers on the phone, have an upbeat personality and positive approach, you will enjoy this role. You must thrive in fast paced work environment and enjoy the challenge of changing directions at a moment's notice. You will leverage your excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and collaborative nature to serve as a reliable team member to our Account Executive Team.
- Communicating with gatekeepers to extract as much information about their company.
- Explaining to a Decision Maker how Flat Rate Pricing will increase their companies average ticket price and create a better customer experience.
- Prospecting using web scrapes, cold calls and emails.
Profit Rhino powered by Callahan Roach is a technology company located in Vestal, New York and Arlington, TX. Our software is a cloud-based SaaS platform that enables Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical home services contractors to increase sales and profits with flat rate pricing. In addition to the web-based software, Profit Rhino offers an iOS and Android application for contractors to access their Price Book on a mobile device in the field. The software is not just a tool to streamline pricing and ensure profitability on service jobs - it is designed to be a selling system that enables service techs to increase sales.Experience and Skills Must haves:
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Energetic, tenacious and results driven.
- Knowledge of the HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical contracting fields are a plus but not required.
- Salesforce Knowledge is a plus but not required
- Competitive compensation - start at $16-17/hr plus commission
- Robust health and wellness benefits
- 401k with a match
- Weekly lunches and monthly happy hours
- Start with 17 paid days off, 11 holidays, and a day off to volunteer each year!
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!