Job ID: 255521
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo .
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be r esponsible for supporting "downstream" casting process by cutting fiberglass, and or foam fillers for polymer products.
- Ability to read and interpret Production Work Orders (PWO), Assembly Pick Sheets (Orders), Engineering Prints, and Daily production schedule
- Identify safety hazards in the fiberglass area
- Perform TPM, maintenance checks on area equipment daily and weekly
- Inspect material, products, or equipment for defects
- Cut fiberglass sheets to defined pattern, sizes and quantities; 10 oz., 18 oz. and matte
- Build MPT inserts assemblies for casting department
- Stage Kanban carts and racks as needed to support production 24 hours in advance
- Adhere to standards and work flow maps for area production
- Additional duties as assigned
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing or construction experience preferred
- Strong attention to details
- Basic math skills
- Good Time Management
- Good Communicator
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. frequently
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Jan 25, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Knoxville Job Segment:
Industrial, Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.