ADP is hiring a Production Specialist.
This position functions as a Sr. Production Representative, with additional responsibilities for overseeing
the work of other Production Representatives, resolving difficult payroll production problems and training
less experienced associates.
1. Performs all applicable pre-list and final inspection responsibilities noted in the Production
Representative and Sr. Production Representative position descriptions.
2. Oversees the work of other Production Representatives to ensure that it is completed in a quality and
3. Researches and resolves difficult pre-list or final inspection problems including notifying service
vendors of non-operating production machinery.
4. Notifies the Production Supervisor and the appropriate Client Services associate of any pre-list errors
which cannot be resolved.
5. Reviews any paychecks identified as not meeting appropriate quality standards and initiates and
authorizes paycheck reruns.
6. Trains less experienced associates based on a developmental need identified by the Production
7. Provides input to the Production Supervisor regarding the performance assessment of applicable
1. Performs other relevant duties and assignments as directed.
1. Initiates and authorizes reruns of paychecks which do not meet quality standards.
2. Resolves difficult Pre-List problems, thereby reducing the need and additional expense for "Hot
1. Education: High School diploma or equivalent in education and experience.
2. Experience: Extensive experience as a Production Representative with resultant knowledge
of all payroll production procedures, resolution of difficult pre-list issues and
knowledge of paycheck rerun procedures. Ability to operate and troubleshoot
mechanical problems with stuffing and CD Rom equipment required. This level of
experience is typically acquired after three years as a Senior Production
Representative and Production Representative combined.
3. Generic Skills: Ability to work under pressure in a production environment while maintaining high
quality standards required. The ability to communicate effectively and provide
direction to other associates essential. The ability to effectively operate a PC
and production machinery necessary.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.