Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
019944 Production Scheduler - Safety Lead (Open)
As part of the team, you will work with the Plant Manager, Production Supervisor, Customer Service and Sales Team to ensure customer orders are scheduled, produce and delivered on time.
As the Safety Lead, you will lead the plant's safety compliance programs, conduct ergonomic assessments, and conduct safety training.
- Competitive Wages $25
- Health benefit package
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays)
- Paid sick leave
Manage the production schedule, prepare production packets, communicate with the Shipping, Customer Service and Sales Team We are currently looking for a Production Scheduler/Safety Lead to join our team at our Aurora, CO plant.
- Gathering, entering, and filing production and quality data
- Create and email COA's to customers.
- Prepare and complete monthly raw material and finished goods inventories.
- Working with plant employees to ensure paperwork is filled out correctly.
- Stay current on all Greif safety related policies and procedures. Drive implementation of these policies with support of the Plant Manager.
- Keep current with OSHA standards and guidelines and provide advice to management as necessary.
- Conduct and present monthly OSHA required safety training topics.
- Onboard all new colleagues with required safety policies.
- Audit plant personnel compliance of PPE, Lock-out Tag-out, machine guarding, etc.
- Audit operations and evaluate risk, to include but not limited to:
- Machine guarding
- Forklift / pedestrian interface
- Lockout / Tagout
- Work with maintenance, engineering, vendors and manager to identify and implement effective safety controls.
- Be the point person for ergonomic evaluation of production jobs.
- Maintain and update HazComm/SDS program.
- Act as the plant lead for entering data into Greif CMS.
- Investigate and report out all incident/injuries of plant personnel.
- Maintain a list of safety action items (corrective actions) and track through to completion.
- Drive the Behavior Based Safety Process for the plant.
- Conduct observations
- Enter observation data in CMS
- Analyze data for trends and make recommendation to management based on the data.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be proficient on the computer, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.