Job ID: 236559
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The Production Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction for overall production and maintenance operations in accordance with the vision and values of the corporation. Fosters a "Culture of Safety" for staff and all employees by promoting and modeling an Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment. Advise the local business concerning long-term-strategic direction. Manage and coordinate the production plan (daily/weekly) to meet delivery schedules and budgeted cost/efficiency expectations. Drive continuous improvement initiatives through appropriate channels in the operation. Manage the coordination and execution of predictive/preventative maintenance plans through the maintenance management system for the facility, ensure asset reliability meets or exceeds performance expectations. Holds self and staff directly accountable for adherence to standards, policies & regulations for the safe, environmentally compliant production of a quality precast concrete product. Ensures training plans for production and maintenance staff and self are in place and followed, promoting key aspects of the overall succession plan process. Assume plant manager responsibilities as needed.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintaining of continuous flow production methods
- Responsible to actively seek out, find, and implement process improvements; to include improvements on RM cost reduction, asset utilization, team balancing, matching team strategy to situation.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of leadership; asses team dynamics, prepare for change, promote & develop team pipeline.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly production schedule.
- Establishes formal and informal communications for staff and employees (e.g. morning safety huddle, mid-day meeting, maintenance planning, etc).
- Ensures proper training of employees to advance the business.
- Responsible for plant layout, ensuring optimal safety and efficiency.
- Utilize Inventory Management Process (Production-Purchasing Report) to ensure finished goods inventory meets TWC targets for the business.
- Ensures monthly OSHA compliance training is conducted according to schedule requirements.
- Ensures safety committee is actively engaged in promoting awareness for safety programs/initiatives and driving improvement towards a Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment.
- Responsible for overall preventative/predictive maintenance program for the facility.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of precast processes and equipment, have workable knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Diploma (or equivalent) with 3+ years leadership experience in an industrial environment leading multiple departments.
- Associates' degree in Business, Manufacturing, Engineering Technology, Production or related field or Bachelors' degree preferred.
- 5+ years' demonstrated manufacturing supervisory experience.
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and allocate resources.
- Strong written and oral communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of developing, implementing and utilizing process and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate resources to meet internal business objectives and customer expectations.
- Thorough knowledge of effective and efficient production and manufacturing methods.
- Thorough knowledge of company product, policies and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated successful application of managerial and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability.
- Ability to operate a computer and supporting software packages.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively implement change.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and lead teams.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict.
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Stockton Job Segment:
Facilities, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial, Chemical Engineer, Engineer, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.