Who Are We?
American Augers, located in West Salem, Ohio is a division of The Toro Company. American Augers builds the largest horizontal directional drills in the industry, and a full range of auger boring machines. With the rugged user in mind, American Augers rigs are built to last and backed by 24-hour worldwide support.
What Can We Give You?
At American Augers we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. Offering a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits as well as a variety of perks, including:
Dressing for your day in comfortable manufacturing appropriate clothing: long pants, t-shirt, and sweatshirts
Location - Just off Route 42 (noted drag racing track and campgrounds to enjoy nearby)
Wellness - TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other resources to every full-time employee.
Volunteerism - Ask about 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.
Growth Opportunities - TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.
What Does an American Augers Production Documentation Specialist Do?
What Elements Do We Look For?
- Plan manufactured parts components utilizing SAP driven tools.
- Ensure order quantities support production line planning.
- Monitor inventory of finished goods to maintain yearly targets.
- Monitor and maintain assembly trials, pre-series, inventory levels
- Regular maintenance of material master data in coordination with Planner/Scheduler
- Review and monitor design changes, ECO's (Engineering Change Order), planning changes and model discontinuance notices to minimize material surplus or obsolescence.
- Participate in monitoring/planning for timely and economical disposal of surplus, obsolete and rejected material.
- Assure on-time delivery of new components in support of production.
- Coordinate delivery of service part requirements.
- Support PDG (Product Development Group) by printing drawings and maintaining routings
- Other duties as assigned.
You May Qualify Sign-On Bonus!Great Schedule! Follow the link below to schedule a 30 minute phone meeting:
- Ability to maintain accurate data, both in computer system and/or manually.
- Proficiency in all MS products
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Work both independently and in a team environment without direct supervision.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
$14.55-21.83 per hour
We are proud to be anEqual Opportunity Employerand consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.