Who We Are
Visible Alpha is a financial technology company that works in close collaboration with our hedge fund and institutional investors to solve inefficiencies and cultivate positive and collaborative relationships across the market through our award-winning technology solutions and services.
We are a growth company, established but operating under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. Our continuous mode of experimentation ensures we are providing the best experiences for our employees, clients and partners.
Visible Alpha offers a hybrid work schedule (2 days/week) across all offices.
What We Do
Visible Alpha enhances the investment research process by extracting meaningful analyst models, and research reports through valuable partnerships with the world's premier investment research organizations. Our deep consensus data provides financial recommendations on companies and industries at a level of granularity and timeliness and that has never before been possible.
What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Create and assist with marketing strategy for new products, features, and capabilities for our buy-side and corporate audiences
- Gather and leverage client insights, competitive intelligence and market research to strategically position and differentiate Visible Alpha Insights
- Assist with building a roadmap of ongoing, cross-channel, strategic marketing initiatives at a product-line level
- Collaborate with GTM teams and other colleagues to develop and execute creative, data-driven marketing campaigns designed to drive product adoption and usage
- Develop value-based messaging and positioning for new features or benefits, ensuring messaging is consistent across channels and client-facing teams
- Measure product KPIs that align with Visible Alpha's business objectives
- Develop and maintain ongoing knowledge and mastery of buy-side and corporate personas
- This position reports to the Product Marketing Manager
Why You'll Love Working at Visible Alpha
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing
- Experience and knowledge in finance or financial technology strongly preferred, especially in the equity research industry
- Experience creating or contributing to marketing campaigns with clearly defined value propositions and product messaging
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and apply market, competitive and client research to inform GTM and product strategy
- Experience in serving as a persistent advocate for the end user and client experience
- Works effectively within a team, yet has the ability to take initiative and work effectively on his/her own
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects, juggle competing priorities, stakeholders and tasks
At Visible Alpha, we are committed to supporting every team member's personal and professional growth. We measure our success by the collective wins of our employees, creating and driving a culture of inclusivity, collaboration, constant learning, open dialogue, and idea generation. As an organization, we strive to exist with a sense of purpose and belonging-where employees can be their authentic selves and do work that changes the industry. Through benefits such as employee resource groups, flexible paid time off, unlimited professional coaching, and increased work-life balance through a hybrid work environment, employees at Visible Alpha are empowered to bring their best selves to work every day.Key Benefits We Offer
- Hybrid work model - 2 Core days in the office and other days working remote
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, & vision coverage and pre-tax benefits
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Generous paid parental leave
- Three weeks a year working from anywhere
- Classpass discounts
- Unlimited professional coaching with Bravely
- Coursera-Over 6000 company paid courses for continuous learning and development
- Learning & development reimbursement
- Company sponsored lunches on Core Days, Happy Hours and unlimited snacks and drinks in our office
- Company sponsored sports leagues
- Annual summer and holiday outings
- Community impact opportunities through charitable work and giving
- Employee Resource Groups
At Visible Alpha, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,000 to $116,000. This role is also eligible for a 10% target bonus.
Visible Alpha operates under an employee-centric model where we value the ideas, expertise and inputs of every individual. Out of a broad spectrum of perspectives comes greater insight. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.
This job has expired.