At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
What you need to know:
As a Product Manager you will create and execute the strategy and roadmap for an amazing developer experience for PayPal's internal developers. The developer experience connects developers to all phases of the software development lifecycle with a unified view and access to developer tools, documentation, support and analytics.
Meet our team:
The Developer Productivity Engineering (DPE) team powers PayPal's business by delivering scalable, efficient and highly reliable products and services to our internal developer community.
Your way to impact:
We seek someone with a strong product mindset and deep technical knowledge of DevX. You are a leader passionate about developers and who strives to simplify the complexities of building software in a highly regulated environment. As a key member on the Developer Productivity team, you will have a strategic and direct impact on delighting PayPal developers with an amazing experience and making PayPal a destination for the most talented software developers in the world.
What you need to bring:
- Customer First. Lead with customer centric product strategy and roadmap to provide the best developer experience for PayPal engineers.
- Drive the prioritized execution of key objectives with your cross-functional team.
- Execute product planning, go to market strategy & prioritization of deliverables for end-to-end developer experience at PayPal.
- Represent the team with senior company leaders to align resources and prioritization
- Drive cross functional product initiatives, product strategy, and manage our product roadmap with product development, and program management.
Additional Job Description:Subsidiary:
- Leadership and subject matter expertise in Product Management; you have spent 2+ years building world-class developer products or portals
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Experience with Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) methodologies preferred
- 2-4 Years of domain expertise with Developer Experience, Developer Portals, and DevOPs.
- Strong industry perspective that can help shape and evolve the internal PayPal developer experience to be a destination for talented developers.
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$72700 to $176000Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
This job has expired.