It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
DuBois Chemicals is looking to hire a high-performance product line professional that is looking for excellent upside growth potential. Manage an entry level
sized product line including administrative activities related to fleet/maintenance cleaners. Ideal candidate should have experience with learning new software
programs and able to manage a variety of tasks. Product Line Associate should be familiar with the chemical industry and end use various applications.
Demonstrate the company's core competencies of communication, customer focus, innovation, integrity & ethics, lean & safety, and passion to succeed.
- Manage an entry level sized product line
- Maintain and update sales tools associated with the product line
- Prepare and execute a growth plan for the product line
- Create communications to educate and promote the product line
- Present monthly product line updates via practice calls
- Provide support to the sales team, including product recommendations and commercialization
- Support PLM (Product Line Management) team with new product setups and administrative tasks
- Ability to travel to trade shows and customers sites
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations
- 1+ year(s) of chemical industry experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or broad chemistry degrees
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn multiple new software programs
- Customer Relations Management (CRM) software preferred
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with internal/external customers
- Ability to analyze data and review trends to offer recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and present results
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to travel up to 10%
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.