ABOUT DRIVE SHACK INC
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery.
The primary responsibility of the Procurement Specialist is to perform various tasks in the Procurement Cycle including procurement planning through order fulfillment. The Procurement Specialist works directly with the Procurement Managers to process purchase orders (POs), research pricing information, and manage the ERP and MRP systems. The Procurement Specialist will be the primary vendor contact to obtain pricing, coordinate deliveries, place orders, and track invoices.
- Ensure all starts are timely, that bids are accurate and that all necessary documents are properly completed in order to provide complete packages to the field and prevent variances
- Create all Purchase Orders (PO's) received by the department to ensure it has been authorized signed price checked and assigned to an authorized vendor
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, sub-contractors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action
- Maintain vendor contact database and filing system
- Manage contract price changes processing and tracking all changes and communicating same as required
- Responsible for enforcing all variance purchase order guidelines.
- Maintain and organize all bid records for easy reference to historical information
- Maintains insurance documentation, contracts, agreements, and signed pricing backup for all active vendors. Distribute vendor evaluations to builders
- Assist in month-end or quarterly inventories as required by supervisors
- Management of contracts and files in our centralized repository platform
- Maintain OS&E guides
- Minimum 3 years of Purchasing experience, preferably in the Food & Bev, Hospitality, or Entertainment industry
- Strong understanding of procurement, shipment consolidation and logistics processes
- Ability to work and respond in different time zones as needed
- Concise and accurate communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and ability to identify inconsistencies
- High school Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, Logistics or Supply Management, or related field preferred
- Ability to clearly convey information and ideas
- Must routinely meet deadlines
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong organization skills
- Extremely well organized, able to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail and persistence in follow-up
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Days and hours of work vary by schedule and business needs
- Special working conditions include but are not limited to a range of circumstances such as sitting or standing for periods of time
- May need to lift to 50 pounds
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunities for all. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis, (protected class), including but not limited to race, color, religion, genetic information, national origin, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions, age, disability, citizenship status, uniform service member status, or any other protected class under federal, state, and/or local law.
This job has expired.