What you'll do...
Principal Product Manager
As a part of Walmart Connect's Product team, you'll build industry defining omni-channel ad platforms at scale that enable Walmart suppliers to reach shoppers with relevant ads and high performing campaigns while helping shoppers discover products to enhance their shopping journey.
If you are motivated by complex, purposeful challenges, this role at Walmart Connect could be the fit you've been looking for. We're looking for a Principal Product Manager, Ad Measurement to help reimagine the way we empower brand advertisers with best-in-class omni-channel measurement and reporting platform(s) to drive measurement at scale and inform media optimization.
This role will lead the effort on building a platform that measures the effectiveness of advertising in driving customer engagement, brand recall, omni-channel conversion, ROAS, and Sales Lift measurement.
You'll sweep us off our feet if…
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution
- You're able to use metrics to improve performance
- You're excited about solving complex challenges
- You're comfortable influencing others, leading teams, managing stakeholders, and communicating clearly
- You have a test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your product
- You have knowledge in Digital Ad Stack and Retail Media Advertising
You'll make an impact by:
- Leading a team of Product Managers and driving strategic planning, establish PM best practices, mentor PMs, drive Cross-Functional alignment, and resolve large scale conflicts.
- Defining product vision and strategies for your product family, using domain expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities and building business cases
- Developing and enhancing products - you will manage product roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks.
- Driving product lifecycle from requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, KPIs and other launch efforts.
- Working with data science, engineering, and Walmart partners to define the data requirements, measurement methodologies, APIs and UX for reporting dashboards.
- Conducting industry and competitive analysis to understand the emerging trends in advertising industry to identify new opportunities. Conduct customer research to define customer segments and identify needs to inform product roadmap.
- Partnering with internal advertising sales team and Walmart retail teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit shoppers and our advertising clients.
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners by driving priorities aligned to business goals, communicating and prioritizing product roadmaps, and gaining buy-in from executive leadership.
- Providing overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience in product management in online advertising/ad tech, data analytics, and/or business intelligence/reporting. Experience in advertising measurement strongly preferred.
- Experience managing product managers
- Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, proven ability to influence others internally and externally
- Test and learn mentality and an agile way of working to improve your team's products.
- Master's degree
- Experience leading product teams at an Online Advertising / Ad Tech business
- Experience defining product strategy involving cross-functional stakeholders
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 4 years' experience in product management or related field OR 6 years' experience in product management or related field.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Consulting and advising business partners utilizing detailed analysis, Gathering, identifying, and recommending solution requirements, Product or solution development, Proven track record of successful product creation with measurable and significant business impact
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
This job has expired.