• Performs press operations in accordance with Operation Standards and Work Instructions.
• Detects and reports defective materials to supervisor.
• Conducts press operation safety checks on prescribed intervals.
• May perform minor maintenance and machine adjustments.
• Performs general clean-up and organization of work
• Follows all safety requirements of the company - PPE, safe job behaviors.
• Able to read and understand operation standards, job instructions and product labels.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and meet production quotas.
• Press Operators may be required to change coils. (after training)
• Must be able to understand and apply basic directions with regard to safety procedures, quality standards, production goals, and company rules, regulations and processes.
• Must be capable of using hand tools and have ability to operate machinery in routine and non-routine, and complex and non-complex environments.
• Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity a must.
• Operate within SOP'S (Standard Operating Procedures) and maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Maintains proper inventory of tooling and equipment.
• Must be capable of maintaining a good attendance record.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor, for example, but not limited to;
o Ensuring basic quality standards are met;
o Reworking/repairing product;
o Other tasks as assigned.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted 36 minutes ago
Posted 32 minutes ago