Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group is looking for a Practice Coordinator to join a mission-driven healthcare team. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors.
The Practice Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Operations Manager with the financial management, staffing, marketing, quality improvement, customer service, and facility management of the practice. Responsible for the day-to-day operations and is the first line oversight of the practice to include Physicians and administrative staff at a medical practice site. Ensures TH Of NE Medical Group practices, policies and procedures are applied in all areas of the medical site. Contributes, demonstrates and is committed to our Mission, Core Values and Service Excellence Standards.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Great benefits start on date of hire!
- Competitive pay
- Mission-Driven Team Environment
- Providing onsite supervision for medical site administrative and clinical personnel to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the medical office site.
- Enforcing all policies and procedures.
- Daily functions as Front Desk Associate, Business Services Representative, Medical Assistant, LPN, or RN.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, clinicians and management.
- Provides onsite supervision for medical site administrative and clinical personnel to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the medical office site.
- Relays staff and Provider PTO to other managers to ensure office coverage for staff during days off and vacations. Utilizes universal float pool and communicates with other Practice Coordinators to obtain coverage.
- Oversees clinical processes to ensure timely response (e.g. prescription refill requests completed daily, and patient phone calls answered as quickly as possible).
- Oversees pre-op assessment, workflow and surgical/procedural scheduling.
- Maintains an open line of communication with Providers, staff, and Management in order to maintain an effective and efficient work environment.
- Ensures cleanliness, safety and maintenance of facility.
- Attends monthly staff meetings.
- Performs related duties as needed.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Education: High School Graduate: additional business or associates degree desired.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in a physician's office required. Prior experience with patient management computer systems desired. Good understanding of medical terminology. Knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook email and calendar
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Demonstrated ability in leadership and managing a team.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organization and communication skills required.
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top-level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few. Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.