Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
As a Power Scheduler, you will be responsible for submitting/verifying bids & offers, monitoring, and providing analysis for Invenergy's wind, solar, energy storage, and natural gas generation fleet.
- Bidding projects into power markets and making dispatch communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzing market data to look for opportunities in the markets and optimize project value
- Work closely with Day Ahead Power Traders and Gas Trading Manager to ensure proper DA (Day Ahead) to RT (Real Time) handoff
- Assisting others in 24-hour control center with monitoring Invenergy's Fleet, outage scheduling, and communications with power markets, off-takers, and generating sites
- Maintain detailed records regarding real-time desk operations to help ensure compliance.
- Position will be on a rotating shift that will require the person to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelors Degree in a field that demonstrates strong analytical and technical skills
- Or Associates degree with 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to become certified as a system operator in the PJM power market within 6 months of employment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Experience with Excel and writing macros a plus
- Experience with PowerBI and SQL a plus
- Experience in power markets such as ERCOT, PJM, NYISO, SPP, or MISO a plus
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.