ARS Rescue Rooter is one of Houston's top workplaces. We are proud to offer our employees an amazing career. We have an immediate opening for a Residential Drain Specialist
We offer a rewarding career path with great benefits, professional and on-the-job training with numerous opportunities for growth. Come join our winning team!
If you have the experience we seek, APPLY TODAY!
LOOK at what's COMING in 2024...
What ARS can offer YOU:
- Low-Cost Health Insurance Plans starting at $5 a week.
- Enhanced Dental Insurance options.
- NEW Pet Insurance Plan - Protect all of your loved ones!
- Free 24/7 Virtual Urgent Care through MDLIVE Telemedicine Services.
- NEW Legal Insurance Plan available.
- Competitive Compensation - Earn great $$$
- Flexible work schedules
- No overnights and No On-Call
- Fully Equipped, Take-home vehicle and Gas Card
- Company provided Uniforms and uniform service
- Company Cell Phone
- Comprehensive PAID training
- Management that cares about your success and safety
- Mentorship from our industry-leading management team
- Nation-wide company offering stability and career advancement
• Provides a description of diagnosed problems to customer in terms that can be understood with options, as possible. Explains the features and benefits of each solution. Obtains agreement for services before performing work.
• Cleans drains in homes and commercial buildings by using cable or high pressure water jetting on main drains or secondary drains. Performs pipe inspection with cameras.
• Unclogs sewers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, toilets, etc. using plumbing snakes and machines.
• Maintains and fuels vehicle, stocks the service truck with adequate parts and maintains machinery.
• Transports materials and tools to the job site and provides proper accounting of tools.
• Completes all required documentation on services and may collect, record and deliver fees to the office.
• Be able to successfully perform basic drain cleaning functions using small to large sized drain cleaning machines.
• Have the basic knowledge of how a plumbing system works.
• Be able to remove and reset a toilet and a p-trap.QualificationsWhat we are looking for:
Join our winning team, apply today!
- A valid Texas Plumber's Apprentice License w/Drain cleaning endorsement.
- 2 years' experience in drains preferred.
- Have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends if required.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, Motor Vehicle Record, and background checks.*
This job has expired.