Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Provides work guidance and support to management and other team members. Monitors the needs of the plant and works with management to formulate a plan on how to provide support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Supports the Management, HR, Safety, Logistics, and the Operations teams with the following:
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person's visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location
- Greets current employees and answers questions or direct them to the appropriate party when they have questions
- Create employee badges (both picture badges and gate access badges) for new hires and for those who have lost theirs
- Assist with counts on a as needed basis with the direction of the sites Logistics Coordinator
- Create site communication to inform the workforce of updates and upcoming events
- Make recommendations to managers on programs when appropriate
- Complete and issue all necessary records and report including filing invoices and maintaining customer records.
- Works with CINTAS and Fastenal to order and maintain employee uniforms and PPE
- Assists with celebration planning and scheduling
- Track employee safety training
- Use Locus and/or SAP to receiving material.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping
- Other tasks assigned by management
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellend interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must present themselves in a professional manner and maintain a well-groomed appearance as the "face" of Mohawk
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, good with computers, tech savvy
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and multi-task
- Take initiative and be a forward thinker
- Creative and able to solve basic challenges throughout the day
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates Degree preferred
- Human Resources knowledge is a plus
- At least 1-year experience as a receptionist (prefer Manufacturing background)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.