A hospital in Pennsylvania is hiring 2 pediatric neurologists. These positions will cover an outpatient clinic with hospital consults. The hospital call schedule will be determined and is will be split with their telehealth service. The work schedule will be 32 hours per week with a 4-day workweek. The incoming physicians will have virtual access to the pediatric team for support and back up as needed. The ideal candidates will have the ability to read EEGs. Teaching residents and medical students is an option if desired, but it is not required. H-1B visa candidates can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus RVU bonus. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, disability, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this is a diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. There are 9 universities and graduate institutions in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 800-365-8900 or email your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2666728.
*Quick Facts:** Employed position with salary based on experience
* Hiring 2 pediatric neurologists
* Outpatient clinic with hospital consults
* Work 32 hours, 4 days a week
* Call with telehealth support
* Ability to read EEGs preferred
* Teaching residents is an option, not required
* Top-rated public schools and blue ribbon private schools
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail