Bonaventure of Vancouver is seeking a professional and energetic Receptionist to join our team. Bonaventure of Vancouver is a premier Retirement, Assisted Living and Memory Care community committed to providing our resident with an exceptional senior lifestyle, and we're looking for a friendly, dedicated individual to help us deliver on this promise and be the efficient, customer service driven hub of our community.
The ideal candidate is an organized, detail-oriented individual who understands how to deliver exceptional customer service consistently. As the Receptionist, no two days are the same, and not only do you get to perform a variety of different tasks that allow you to utilize your various skillsets and talents, but you have the opportunity to build relationships with the residents, assist them in many ways, and make their quality of life better!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting every person with enthusiasm, respect and positivity, by phone or in person
- Answering phones, routing calls, taking messages
- Assisting residents
- Presenting professionally, maintaining a clean, professional work environment
- Communicating clearly with residents, staff, family members and vendors
- Being an ambassador to guests, setting the tone as the first face they see, answering general questions about the community
- Performing administrative and clerical support tasks for the community
- Experience with telephone systems, typing and computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi task and problem solve, serve as a gatekeeper
- Have a professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to communicate clearly with diverse groups of people
- Flexibility with scheduling
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors, a commitment to meet the needs of our residents and the ability to become an expert and resource for others
Bonaventure is excited to offer benefits to full-time Employees, including but not limited to:
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Educational reimbursement
- Available online job training with wage increase opportunities
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Opportunity to develop your personalized career path and grow within the company
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 24 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the "Retirement Perfected\" lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.