VICE PRES INFORMATION TECHNLGY (UA-VPIT-IUBLA)
- Under general supervision, acts as back up receptionist which is the central point of contact for University Information Technology Services in the Cyberinfrastructure
- Building (CIB).
- Answers and transfers incoming telephone calls, greets guests and directs them to the appropriate person or destination.
- Responds to general questions about the department and assists with maintaining conference room schedules and equipment resource reservations as needed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to actively listen and provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a diverse population of people.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
Bloomington, IndianaWork Hours
Position hours are 12:30pm - 5:30pm Monday - Friday. Job Classification
Career Level: Temporary
Job Function: Temporary Hourly
Job Family: Temporary Regular
Click here to learn more about Indiana University's Job Framework.Posting Disclaimer
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be differences in the working conditions as advertised in our standard job postings (e.g., the ability to travel from one campus to another, etc.). If you are invited for an interview, please discuss your questions or concerns regarding the working conditions at that time.
This posting is scheduled to close at 11:59 pm EST on the advertised Close Date. This posting may be closed at any time at the discretion of the University, but will remain open for a minimum of 5 business days. To guarantee full consideration, please submit your application within 5 business days of the Posted Date.
If you wish to include a cover letter, you may include it with your resume when uploading attachments.Beginning with the fall 2021 semester, all Indiana University students, faculty, and staff will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of enrollment / employment. To learn more about this requirement, view our COVID-19 vaccine information page
.Equal Employment Opportunity
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. Indiana University does not discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs and activities, including employment and admission, as required by Title IX. Questions or complaints regarding Title IX may be referred to the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights or the university Title IX Coordinator. See Indiana University's Notice of Non-Discrimination here which includes contact information.Campus Safety and Security
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, containing policy statements, crime and fire statistics for all Indiana University campuses, is available online. You may also request a physical copy by emailing IU Public Safety at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting IUPD.Contact Us