Under close supervision, responsible for the basic administration of incoming and outgoing mail, using both manual and automated methods.
Essential Job Duties:
QUALIFICATIONS Skills, Education and Experience:
- Collects, receives, sorts and delivers incoming, outing and interdepartmental mail.
- Handles all shipping needs such as FedEx/UPS, to ensure adherence to proper size, weight, postage and other postal requirements.
- Audits delivered items with delivery invoices. Approves or rejects deliveries based on inspections.
- Examines outgoing mail for appearance and seals, applies appropriate postage amounts and stamps envelopes by hand or postage machine.
- Ensures all shipped packages are adequately protected against damage.
- Checks mail and postage supplies on a regular basis and replenishes, if necessary.
- Availability for flexible hours if needed. Including evening and weekend hours.
- May be responsible for ordering office supplies.
- Delivers paper cases to designated copier/fax machines.
- Assists facilities department with teardown/setups of conference rooms/office moves.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- General working knowledge of business environment
- Good communication, customer service skills, organizational and follow-up skills
Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elementsNote:
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.