Northeast Georgia Health System is rooted in a foundation of improving the health of our communities.
Full Time 1p - 1a every other weekend
The Braselton Emergency Department (ED) has 21 treatment rooms with the ability to expand treatment space (hallway beds) in case of patient surge.
A DAY IN THE LIFE INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TOO
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Active State of Georgia Paramedic license
- Previous experience in patient care setting as a trained paramedic preferred
- Administers direct patient care to all ages of patients processed through the Emergency or Stress lab department under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Paramedic working in Stress Lab in non-acute care setting, will work under the supervision of the Stress Lab supervising physician.
- This position will care for patients in the neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric age groups.
- Employee performs clinical duties in accordance with the National Patient Safety Goals as outlined in policy and procedures
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) offers a comprehensive benefits program, which provides flexibility for employees' diverse and changing needs. These benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K with match.
NGHS also offers tuition reimbursement for employees who are interested in advancing or continuing their education. We reimburse up to $5,500 per degree program, which is pro-rated for part-time employees.
At NGHS, health and well-being have always been cornerstones for our patients as well as our employees. That's why we offer valuable resources and programs to encourage and support a healthy lifestyle.
What does this mean for you? With NGHS' health and welfare benefits, you and your family have the opportunity to:
• Stay healthy with comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
• Enjoy tax savings with flexible spending accounts and health savings account
• Experience the security and peace of mind with Disability, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance coverageWorking at NGHS means being part of something special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach your goals.NGHS: Opportunities start here.
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.