Overnight Front Desk Veterinary Receptionist
We are seeking an experienced Full-Time Overnight Front Desk Veterinary Receptionist to join our team in Madison, WI.
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we take our mission statement - your pet's health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal - very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner's expectations.
We're looking for a personable yet highly professional "service extraordinaire" to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their pets.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Customer Care Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The Customer Care Representative is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
* Customer service functions, including: answering telephones (for our three locations), directing phone calls to appropriate location..
* Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
* Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments and balancing cash drawer.
* Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
* Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry.
* Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
* Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times-both inside and outside.
Benefits of joining our team!
· Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
· Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
· Free wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
· Competitive wage
· Medical, dental & vision insurance
· Life, long and short term disability insurance
· Paid parental leave
· Paid vacation and sick time
Compensation: $ 16 - $ 18 / hour
*Starting range is determined by skill set and years of experience in the field. Financial growth opportunities available
Shift Differential: We offer a $3/hour shift differential to all hourly associates who work between the hours of 11pm and 6am.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!