Job ID: 242121
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
To increase and maintain sales revenues within designated territory. Promote and influencing the sale of entire line of products and services consistent with guidelines and strategy set forth by the company. To manage given territory which includes but is not limited to profitable sales, sales calls, sales action planning, formal reporting of sales activities, credit resolution, LEED and Project Review submittals, problem solving, technical assistance and assistance with accounts receivables well as any other duties, within company guidelines, required to service the customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and implement a sales action plan including budgeting and sales forecasts that will generate new sales and maintain existing sales.
- To utilize sales tools and selling systems provided by the company, such as Lotus Notes, Salesforce.com, Technical databases including technical central databases.
- To implement sales promotion programs.
- To implement new marketing programs and prepare presentations for customer base when needed.
- Cultivate existing accounts and manage as needed, including inspections at customer locations and construction sites.
- Plan, set up, and manage trade shows and trade show activities for the primary operational facility/territory.
- Compliance with all federal, state, local laws and regulations that affect the Sales Department.
- To maintain sales reports and communicate customer activity, competitor activity, and any other pertinent information relating to the overall market conditions.
- To follow all procedures set forth by the plant/company.
Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job. Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
To be considered for a Sales Representative position, the following conditions must be met:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience required
- Ability to forecast, analyze, and strategize
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation, and ability to work independently and prioritize work
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities in the field and within our support staff critical
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with numbers, fractions, and decimals normally acquired through experience and formal education
- Computer skills required, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Automobile, Standard office environment as such but not limited to: Laptop or desktop computers, cell phone, copiers, scanner, desk phone, fax, calculator, and printers Safety
- Follow plant safety procedures when in home plant facility including wearing necessary safety equipment while out on the plant floor. Follow all plant safety procedures while in a customer plant facility. PPE required while on the production floor at all times.
- Field inspection safety requirements are hardhat, gloves, shoes and safety glasses.
- When handling glass, sleeves or tuff n lite are required in addition to the aforementioned as well as steel tipped boots.
- If the construction site requires additional equipment, compliance is required. Consult with the customer or the job superintendent for specifics before a field visit is made.
- While visiting clients or contructions sites, appropriate footware is required (no open shoes or heels)
- The company has issued gloves, sleeves, hardhat, and safety glasses.
- The employee is responsible for the purchase steel tipped boots with a reimbursement by the plant. See Human Resources for reimbursement policy.
Physical Activities/Demands Activity Occasional (0-32x/shift) Frequent (33-200x/shift) Constant (201+/shift) Bend/Twist X Carrying X Kneel/Crawl X Ladders/Scaffold Climbing X Reaching X Repetitive Use
- Extensive travel, primarily via automobile but occasional air or train travel.
- Exposure to varied conditions in the field, glass facilities, manufacturing facilities, construction sites. Conditions will vary depending upon customer type and/or job site location and condition.
- Exposure to company's plant shop floor as required. Conditions while on the plant floor include heat generated from tempering ovens, material odors and other airborne items present in the air within acceptable NIOSH levels.
Hip/Knee/Ankles X Standing X Sitting X Stoop/Squat X Stair Climbing X Typing/Keyboarding X Walking X Other (Explain)
- For the following physical activities, list amount of both measurements(how often and how much)
Lbs of Force Measured
Lbs of Force Measured
(50-75) ** Weight over 75 lbs. requires assistance (employee or mechanical)
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment contract between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change. What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: Dec 30, 2020 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Outside Sales, Sales Rep, Sales
This job has expired.