Accolade (Nasdaq: ACCD) provides millions of people and their families with an exceptional healthcare experience that is personal, data driven and value based to help every person live their healthiest life. Accolade solutions combine virtual primary care, mental health support and expert medical opinion services with intelligent technology and best-in-class care navigation. Accolade's Personalized Healthcare approach puts humanity back in healthcare by building relationships that connect people and their families to the right care at the right time to improve outcomes, lower costs and deliver consumer satisfaction. Accolade consistently receives consumer satisfaction ratings over 90%. For more information, visit accolade.com.
This role will serve as a liaison between our company and our client's members. The successful candidate will be effective at properly educating members on the benefits of the program/service while placing a premium on member satisfaction and experience.
A day in the life...
What we are looking for...
- Manage 100+ outbound and inbound calls to and from our members in a timely manner.
- Deliver effective and enthusiastic communication to encourage and motivate potential members to utilize Accolade services and be proactive about their health.
- Collect pertinent history from our members and triage them to the appropriate nurse.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated care team to support care coordination for our members.
- Provide concierge-level service with every member we connect with and establish a successful rapport to instill trust in our team.
- Proactively communicate the benefits and the value of our service with every member contact.
- Collect and maintain accurate notes in our system.
- Manage an active inventory of requests with timely follow-up.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to navigate through multiple technology platforms
- Experience in cold calling is preferred
- Experience in a call center or fast-paced environment is preferred
- Communication skills, Strong telephonic skills, Teamwork skills, Time management, Organization, Attention to detail, Quality Focus, Professionalism, Productivity, Documentation skills, Critical thinking, Customer service skills, Data entry management, Interpersonal Skills, Adaptability to different member personality types.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- This is a full-time position, and general hours of work and days are Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
#LI-SC1We strongly encourage you to be vaccinated against COVID-19.What is important to us...
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members' and customers' lives is what we do. Even when it's hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.We are strong individually and together, we're powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.We're boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
Accolade is committed to being a company that embraces a hybrid work environment where employees can enjoy the best of both worlds - the flexibility to work from home and the opportunity to have a common place to connect, collaborate, and innovate with others in-person. Our hybrid work model requires that employees who live within 40 miles of an Accolade office are required to be in the office for at least two days during the work week. Accolade will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Accolade is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to advancing an inclusive environment for all qualified applicants and employees. We provide employment opportunities, without regard, to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US. We are committed to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience.
Accolade, Inc., PlushCare, Inc., and Accolade 2ndMD LLC will never ask you to pay to get a job. Anyone who does this is a scammer. Further, we will never send you a check and ask you to send on part of the money or buy gift cards with it. These are also scams. If you see or lose money to a job scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. You can also report it to your state attorney general.
This job has expired.