Intrado's Global Technology Services department is currently seeking an Oracle Financial Systems Analyst.
This IT based role is responsible for the support, enhancement and administration of the Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial (General Ledger, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Collections, Accounts Payable) and Oracle Fusion Cloud Project Management applications. This role will liaison and partner with key business users and stakeholders to ensure that all related finance critical path processes and initiatives are met. In addition, this role will be active in project and enhancement work that includes but is not limited to the identification of Oracle system requirements, documentation, testing and presentation of technology initiatives as it relates to the Oracle Fusion Cloud Suite of applications. Ultimately this resource will participate in determining/defining project requirements and develop thorough designs and end user documentation. This role is also expected to partner with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide application support for daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual Financial activities (application support includes all aspects of IT support - incident management, change management, service management)
- Partner with Finance to drive strategic systems initiatives and continuous improvements
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle - requirements, design, build / configuration, test, and deploy
- Maintain working relationships with vendors and 3rd party support of cloud products
- Maintain process and technology documentation
- Own communication with our business partners as it pertains to system maintenance windows, key system milestones, and all necessary coordination points
- Provide day to day communication guidance; expertise and recommendation regarding both required and recommended patch/maintenance windows.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or related field required however, equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- 3 or more years increasingly responsible application experience required
- Functional financial experience preferred
- Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud (GL, CM, FA, AR, and AP ) experience preferred
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, etc) required
- Understanding of or experience with Concur Expense Management
- Understanding of or experience with Oracle ADF Desktop Integration
Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Our Company develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
The Company is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our solutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Our Company has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories. Our Company welcomes and encourages applications of individuals with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.