Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
PAY: $15.74 per hour + $.50 night shift differential
SHIFT: 6pm to 6am
1st WEEK: Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday (36 hours)
2nd WEEK: Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday (48 hours)
Operates glaze line and inspects tile.
- Monitors glaze line equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Inspects tile for quality defects in the manufacturing process.
- Performs hourly quality control checks to ensure tile is within specifications.
- Operates powered industrial trucks to transport glaze to and from the glaze lines.
- Lifts 50lbs min
- Load lift and removal of tile thru wheelbarrows 100yrds
- Frequent use of Water hoses
- Stand/walk for long periods o time
- Operation of tools, manual and limited power.
- Follows operating procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
High school diploma or GED required. 1-3 years previous manufacturing/production experience. Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English. Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.