Operations Supervisor 1st shift -The Toro Company
Who are We?
Toro located in Tomah Wisconsin is an outdoor power equipment manufacturer. Product made at this facility is for both residential and commercial use. The Primary departments are assembly, weld, material handling, paint and the supermarket. The Toro Company is a homegrown, Minnesota-based company that has been in business since 1914. We pride ourselves on providing world class equipment to help maintain the environment that we love, while putting an emphasis on giving back to the communities that surround us. With 100 years of operation under our belt and an average employee tenure of 15 years,come find out what makes The Toro Company the best place to build a career.
Operations Supervisor 1st shift - Monday through Friday - The Toro Company
This Supervisor will supervise the activities of production workers with attention to continuous improvement of safety, quality, delivery and cost (SQDC). We are looking for an experienced supervisor who is self-directed, motivated and driven.
Apply now to learn more about this position and our growing team.
What Will You Do?
What Do You Need?
- Supervise the activities of production workers with attention to continuous improvement of safety, quality, delivery and cost (SQDC).
- Follow Supervisor Daily Standard Work.
- Enforce safety regulations and take action to remove safety hazards.
- Determine daily production requirements and assign workers to meet outputs.
- Train and coach employees in work and safety procedures. Cross train .
What Can We Give You?
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written Communication
- 3-5 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment
At The Toro Company, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits that include 10 paid Holidays, 15 paid Vacation days, Sick leave and more!
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.