If you seek more than just a job -- check us out!
Office Assistant lll
Family Service Association (FSA)
This position will be based in Moreno Valley, CA. Full-time.
Family Service Association (FSA) is a large non-profit social service organization. We have over 25 locations through Riverside and San Bernardino counties. For more than 65 years, FSA has been positively transforming lives. We are one of the most passionate,mission-driven places you will find. Our teams are passionate about providing child development services, senior nutrition services, counseling and others. As a living, growing and evolving organization, our team of over 300 employees and hundreds of volunteers are people-focused and people-powered.
This is more than a job -- it is a calling -- a purpose. We strive to be a "best place to work." Our employees are part of a thriving organizational culture that rewards our employees with competitive compensation, company-paid health insurance, dental and vision plans, 403(b) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and other benefits.
We deeply value our employees. Our full-time, eligible employees receive:
- Competitive wages and salaries;
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans;
- Employer-sponsored retirement savings plan;
- Paid time-off and paid sick leave;
- Opportunities to receive gift cards; and
- Company-sponsored social events.
FSA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.EEO
Key Responsibilities of Position
- Perform a variety of clerical duties under the supervision of the Office Manager.
- Print NOA's (Notice of Action), parent billing invoices, and attendance sheets from Center Track.
- Report deficiencies and trends with clients and attendance sheets within assigned sites.
- Phone, typing, and filing activities. Obtain, sort, process mail.
- Collect documents and contact information then forward information to the administrative office.
- Assist in the recruitment process of new clients.
- Welcome and orient clients upon entry to the program. Provide information for the first day of care and emergency needs. Assist in ensuring smooth flow into the program.
- Take, transcribe and distribute compiled data and forms for meeting(s) as needed.
- Schedule and prepare for meetings, trainings, and special events.
- Assist department administrator, specialist, director, or designated supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2+ years of clerical experience
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Access); type 35-45 wpm
- Complete clerical test administered by HR with a passing score
Qualities and Traits:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Time management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to diffuse and manage volatile and stressful situations
- Able to work with a diverse population
- Ability to read and write English and to communicate at the level required for successful job performance
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Accounting knowledge
- Background Clearance with a Criminal Record and Child Abuse Index Clearance.
- Exemption-free status with Community Care Licensing for the duration of employment with FSA.
- Current CA Driver's License, proof of Automobile Insurance, and an available vehicle.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required and must be maintained throughout employment with FSA.
- Current TB Clearance / Physician's Statement of Health
- Drug Test Clearance.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role and you can see yourself contributing to FSA's important mission, please apply here: https://www.fsaca.org/jobs
Give your passion a purpose. Be part of our dedicated and amazing team. We look forward to hearing from you.