Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The I&C Technician will be a Team player performing operations, maintenance, and craft technical support to achieve safe, cost-effective, and environmentally acceptable operation and maintenance of all equipment. As the Instrumentation & Controls Technician, you will ensure that the control systems are working properly at the Hardee Natural Gas Power Station.
- The I&C Technician will be a team player performing operations, maintenance, and technical support to achieve safe, cost-effective operation and maintenance of the site.
- Troubleshooting/maintaining DCS (distributed control system)
- Perform industrial electrical troubleshooting and maintenance
- Maintain and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and/or control systems in a power generation facility.
- Work within and ensure strict adherence to all safety and environmental procedures.
- Acquire and maintain plant operations certification in all areas to effectively operate a combined cycle power station.
- The Technician will work various shifts and be subject to scheduled and unscheduled overtime
- Must be able to read and understand schematic blueprints and technical documents.
- Uses computerized maintenance management system to initiate work requests for material deficiencies noted during shift operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Minimum two years of related operations, mechanical, electrical, or instrumentation and controls experience (I&C) in a power generation facility or minimum of two years of directly related operations, mechanical, electrical, or instrumentation and controls experience maintaining large industrial equipment.
- ABB DCS (distributed control system) experience is a plus
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Expansive I&C or I&E knowledge is a plus
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.