Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improve business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
About The Site
The Southern Oak Energy Center is a 160 MW-AC solar powered generation facility located in Camilla, GA utilizing TMEIC 3.3MW inverters, Single axis NEXTracker trackers, and Longi modules, with an attached substation.
As an Operations & Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for managing the Southern Oak Energy Center.
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operation of the facility in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Prepare and implement plant operating and maintenance procedures ensuring compliance with all Federal, State and Local requirements.
- Recruit, select, train and manage plant operating, maintenance and administrative staff.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and periodic status reports.
- Interface and coordinate with local customers and suppliers.
- Procure parts, materials, services and support resolution of technical issues.
- Ensure compliance with all project safety, environmental and contractual responsibilities.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and technical expertise.
- Perform routine Quality Assurance checks of solar technician work.
- Assist solar technicians from time to time in various solar maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A minimum of two (4) years of supervisory/management experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing or skilled trade environment
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, climb portable ladders without assistance
- This position may require the ability to remotely manage new projects in a region of X miles, so candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% as business needs warrant.
- Willing to work nights during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities
- Ability to move and manipulate up to 45 kg (100 pounds).
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Experience in electrical generation facilities
- Experience with PV maintenance, including DC systems, AC medium voltage systems, and network communications and monitoring
- Experience with the operation of various SCADA systems
- Skilled in the use of testing equipment and tools such as Thermographic Electrical Inspection, I-V Curve Tracing, Meggers, and Ground Fault Detection
- Strong Analytical and Diagnostic capabilities to troubleshoot and correct problems found
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC) and standard practices
- Ability to read and understand electrical single-line and three-line diagrams / schematics
Individuals receiving conditional offers of employment will be subject to drug testing and must receive a negative result to begin working for the company.Benefits
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), profit sharing, bonus, paid time off, etc.Invenergy believes inclusion drives innovation
Diverse teams are better teams. The perspectives and experiences that people from different backgrounds bring to an organization drive better decisions and improved business results. Invenergy employees are inclusive and welcoming of all colleagues of all backgrounds, genders, races, sexual orientations, religions and abilities.
This job has expired.