Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse Educator to join Mercy Medical Center and our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing exceptional treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Full-Time, 40 Hour Week, 8 Hour Days
- Responsible for orientation education and training for OR and all peri-operative areas.
- Coordinating centralized and decentralized programs, utilizing various teaching strategies to meet identified learning need, integrating age-specific criteria and adult learning principles.
- Developing appropriate evaluative tools for education activities and makes changes based on the analysis of the results.
- Providing BLS programs according to the standards of the American Heart Association (AHA). Obtains and maintains Instructor and training center faculty status.
- Working collaboratively with students and faculty from affiliating schools of nursing.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. BSN and MSN preferred.
Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in Massachusetts.
Experience: Three (3) to five (5) years of Operating Room nursing experience. Clinical education experience preferred.
Certification: CPR Instructor required. CNOR Certification preferred.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few. Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.Trinity Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.