Location: Crestview, FL
Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner with one of our top healthcare clients in Florida!
(Counties) Polk, Lake, Sumter, Okaloosa, Broward
Hours: Monday - Friday
Job Type: Permanent
The Nurse Practitioner effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion for Medicare Advantage members while conducting health assessments in the member's primary place of residence.
- Complete a full history and physical assessment for patients in the comfort of their own home during a single visit.
- Must submit full documentation at the completion of the assessment.
- Conduct comprehensive, accurate and thorough assessment of the assigned member population, including timely completion of all required assessment documentation (paper or electronic).
- Ensure that all pertinent and active medical conditions are documented to meet CMS, PHC and client requirements.
- Make recommendations to members that will improve their knowledge of their chronic condition(s), such as information concerning recommended testing.
- Nurse Practitioner will educate assigned members about recommended services and refer members back to their Primary Care Provider.
ANCC or AANP Board Certified
Current CPR certification
Minimum 1-year clinical experience as a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner.
Proven ability to independently perform comprehensive adult/geriatric physical exam
Demonstrated ability to recognize conditions, characteristics and behaviors that place adult/geriatrics at risk.
Must have valid state driver license and automobile insurance.
Must be willing to travel in 50-mile radius.All qualified and interested candidates please send an updated resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com