We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a NOC Systems Engineer based in our Broomfield, Colorado office. This position is remote-friendly.
As part of our NOC Team, this position will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining our server infrastructure and technology services as well as providing escalation support and assistance to all levels of the company.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 1:30PM to 10:30PM MST
- Manage and monitor systems and services that support the global operations of Alteryx.
- Response to and handling of incident management procedures.
- Notification, coordinating resources, troubleshooting, mitigation, and root cause analysis.
- Continuously improve monitoring to be more proactive and automated in mitigating and reporting incidents.
- Create and maintain detailed and complete system documentation.
- Work service requests and tickets submitted to IT, reassigning, or escalating as needed.
- Provide Linux and Windows server installation, administration, and maintenance as needed.
- Coordinate weekly maintenance activities and communicate them to the organization.
- 7+ years of IT Operations experience, including administration of Linux and Window servers.
- 2+ years of experience of working within or closely with NOC.
- Demonstrable proficiency of scripting with PowerShell and BASH with a focus on automation.
- Practical knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Practical knowledge of and troubleshooting experience with networking equipment such as switches, routers, and firewall's functions and services.
- Practical knowledge of development frameworks and approaches such as Agile.
- Experience working with Git for code management is a plus
- Experience working with NewRelic for monitoring / automation is a plus
- Practical knowledge of Change Management processes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team that operates outside normal business hours.
- Excellent troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
- Able to maintain composure and high-performance in critical situations with limited support staff and/or executive visibility.
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies.
- Able to provide professional, timely, and courteous customer service.
- Commitment to their team, ending shifts after handing off important information.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Broomfield, Colorado is $88,400 - $125,300. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.