Come make your mark with Watermark! We're a rapidly growing Service- Disabled, Veteran- Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) specializing in risk management and security. Founded by USAF Veterans in 2007, we're intimately familiar with DOD security programs and mission requirements. Along with our core values of innovation, effective communication, integrity and work/life balance, our employees are the key to our success.
At Watermark, our people come first. We offer comprehensive benefits to address our employees' physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. This includes 100% employer- paid medical insurance, ample paid leave, a free employee assistance program, and a competitive 401k savings plan. Additionally, to protect our workforce against COVID-19 and its variants, and in compliance with Executive Order 14042, Watermark will require all current and new employees will be fully vaccinated from COVID-19, unless eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Network/System Administrator III to join our talented team.
The primary function will be to organize, install, and support government organization's computer systems, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), network segments, intranets, and other data communication systems. This will also include helping architect, design and analyze network models. It will require participation in decisions about buying future hardware or software to upgrade organization's infrastructure. This position might be called upon to provide technical support to computer users to help solve users' problems. This position will support activities within Special Access Programs (SAPs) supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, such as HQ Air Force, Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Military Compartments efforts. The position will provide "day-to-day" support for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
In this role you will...
- Able to perform self-sustaining and work with little to no oversight
- Lead IT ops team on day to day management and operations of Networks and implement capabilities vetted through Cybersecurity, ISSE and higher headquarters to maintain JSIG/RMF Authority to Operate and maintain Continuous Monitoring tools and processe
- Manage COTS & GOTS products to collect, display and remediate a variety of automated system security and system operations/performance functions and metrics.
- Assist during security assessments of servers/network devices/security appliances
- Assist during security assessments with regard to accuracy and efficiency
- Assist with Creation of operational Operations and Maintenance (O&M) checklists to maintain the service (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly O&M checklists); build Tactics, Techniques and Processes (TTPs) and Standard Operating Processes (SOPs) associated with service checklists
- Manage and operate monitoring tools/capabilities with the enterprise security information and event management (SIEM) and create/tailor complex event alarms/rules and summary reports
- Execute cybersecurity operations procedures for day to day network management, operations and maintenance
- Monitor/analyze output of cybersecurity related tools for reportable security incidents and residual risk
- Assist in analyzing technical risk, upon request, of emerging cybersecurity tools and processes
- Work as part of a security incident response team as needed
- Assist ISSM/ISSO/ISSE with the Integration/Development new techniques to improve Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability for networks/systems operating at various classification levels
- Advanced technical competency in one or more of the following supported platforms: Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers, MS Hyper-V/VMWare/ESx/Xen Hypervisors, Enterprise networking/firewalls/intrusion detection/prevention systems, forensic analysis/vulnerability assessment, Group Policy management and configuration, Scripting, BMC Footprints, WSUS, , Lumension, Bitlocker, SQL Server 2012, TomCat, IIS, Windows Server 2012r2/2016, Win 10, Red Hat 6.5, Microsoft Office
- Toolkits, SEIMs, Logrhythm, ACAS/Nessus/SCAP, mandatory/role-based access control concepts (e. g. SE Linux extensions to RHEL, PitBull, AppArmor, and Sentris) , video teleconferencing/VOIP, Oracle/MS SQL database security, and Apache/IIS Web server security
- 5 - 7 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD Directive 8570.01-M for Information Assurance Technician Level III within 6 months of the date of hire
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, Microsoft Exchange Server, and as needed RHEL operating systems administration and associated hardware
- Experience in effective communication and collaborating in a high performance team environment.
- Group Policy design and configuration
- Working knowledge of CISCO network and switching and virtualization technologies
Watermark Risk Management International, LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors. In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective December 8, 2021 all current and new Watermark employees will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to submit documentation of proof of vaccination before starting employment, unless the employee is eligible for a religious or disability accommodation.
- Working knowledge of virtualization as it applies to users environments, operating systems, and network appliances
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies
- Working knowledge communication security (COMSEC) policies and integration
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework, Common Criteria, and System Security Policy as they relate to assessments and authorization
- Working knowledge and current relevant experience with PL2, PL3, and PL4 network environments/systems
- Working knowledge of WSUS and/or YUM patch deployment methodologies
- Must be familiar with DoD policy as it applies to implementing and executing system and network administration
- Working knowledge of Risk Management Framework and how to apply it to network/information system environments
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 lbs
This job has expired.