Job Title: Manager, Digital & eCommerce Marketing
Lasko Products is looking to hire an experienced digital marketing manager to oversee the development and implementation of our company’s digital and eCommerce marketing strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing Lasko’s digital and eCommerce marketing strategy to drive eCommerce revenue growth, support omnichannel sales and marketing plans, and position Lasko as the premier home environment brand with consumers.
To ensure success in the role, you should have demonstrated success in developing digital and eCommerce marketing strategies and plans, the ability to develop cross-functional relationships, the ability to identify marketing opportunities that generate positive ROI, and strong leadership skills to manage a fast-moving, seasonal category.
Required Education and Experience
- Work with cross-functional teams to translate Lasko objectives into actionable digital and eCommerce plans.
- Manage Amazon AMS/AMG campaigns to deliver positive ROAS
- Provide key account (Walmart, Home Depot, Costco, etc.) marketing support that grow profitable sales and market share
- Manage all owned digital properties (lasko.com, germguardian.com, airkinglimited.com, and b-air.com) including, seasonal updates, web infrastructure, SEO, and CX/UX
- Lead and manage all consumer facing social media platforms, including content development and community management
- Develop and execute digital media programs including, paid social, paid search, and email marketing
- Set, manage, and communicate digital KPIs that deliver on Lasko growth objectives
- Develop and manage digital media budget
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Previous experience as an online marketing manager
- Amazon AMS / AMG marketing strategies and platforms
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques.
- Experience with social media networking and advertising.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools, SEO best practices, and brand exposure techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced project-management skills.
- Knowledge of the latest technology and trends within the industry.
- Good interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive starting wage plus a comprehensive benefit package including:
· 401(k) retirement savings plan
· Comprehensive health insurance
· Dental & vision plans
· Company paid life insurance
· Telemedicine program
· Voluntary additional life
· Tuition Reimbursement
Lasko Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This job has expired.