Are you passionate about the Medicare population, looking for an opportunity to work in sales, and wanting the ability to directly impact your own income potential? Do you have a track record of building trusting relationships in the community and exceeding expectations? If so, we are looking for licensed, highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join our team. Our Medicare Sales Representatives sell individual health plan products and educate beneficiaries on our services in a field setting. Some of our additional products include: Life, Annuity, Indemnity, Dental, Vision, Prescription, and more. Humana has an inclusive and diverse culture welcoming candidates with multilingual skill sets to service our consumers.
In this fieldposition, you will;cultivate,maintainand buildrelationships with Humana's customers, external business partners and the communityweservethroughtelephonic, virtual and face-to-face interactions with individuals and groups. Territory could include the following: Woodstock, Dallas, Marietta, Sandy Springs, and Kennesaw
Full time associatesenjoy
- Base salarywith acompetitivecommissionstructureand a monthlyguarantee
- Medical, Dental, Vision and a variety ofothersupplemental insurances
- Paid time off(PTO)& Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings planwith a competitive match
- Tuitionreimbursement and/or scholarships for qualifying dependent children
- And much more!
• Active Georgia Health & Life Insurance Licenses
• Ability to establish relationships with community partners
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Technologically savvy to include high level use of laptop and mobile phone devices, proficient use of Microsoft Office suite and an understanding of or comparable knowledge of CRM tools and other sales/marketing resources
• Ability to successfully navigate mobile applications.
• High level of self-motivation; ability to accomplish goals independently
• This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiencesPreferred Qualifications
• High School Diploma, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
•Engaged withthecommunitythroughservice, organizations, activities and volunteerism
Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistanceAdditional Information
• Upon offer acceptance you must be able to complete and pass the AHIP certification (paid for by Humana)
• Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.Scheduled Weekly Hours