Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Conviva, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Humana, Inc., we want to help people everywhere, including our team members, lead their best lives. We support our team members to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our team members fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to enhance their careers. At Conviva, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our patients, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
Conviva Care Solutions is seeking a hard-working and dedicated Medical Records Clerk who assembles and maintains patients' health information in medical records and charts and is interested in being part of a team that focuses on excellent service to others.
- Answers telephone calls regarding medical record questions in a friendly and knowledgeable manner.
- Processes and obtains accurate requested information ensuring proper release or request of medical records according to Federal/State/HIPAA guidelines.
- Updates computer system, keeping records accurate, to reflect any changes when releasing patient information.
- Obtains records from specialist office.
- Files all medical reports including lab, correspondence, newborn records, on call dictation, etc., in proper order following office guidelines.
- Files charts gathered from doctor's office, pods, and counters.
- Responsible for scanning and attaching to the appropriate binder per EMR protocols.
- 1-year experience working in medical records
- Excellent customer service. Must interact with patients in a respectful and amicable manner. Employees are expected to treat patients with compassion and protect their rights.
- Computer skills, scanning, experience requesting medical records from the hospital or specialist office.
- Must be well organized, ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
: Monday to Friday 8AM-5PMAlert
Conviva, a subsidiary of Humana, values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.Interview Format
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.Scheduled Weekly Hours