Job Description Summary
The Receptionist 1 receives and correctly routes incoming and outgoing telephone calls and accommodates visitors so that all callers/visitors are attended to promptly, courteously, and accurately. The Receptionist 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
Seeking a Medical Receptionist for the Front Desk whose smile can be felt from the other side of the phone. If that's you, apply today!
Conviva is a wholly owned, subsidiary of Humana. At Conviva Care Solutions, we want to inspire people to live their best healthy life. Conviva Care Solutions is a management services organization representing nearly 300 physician practices, 800 clinicians, and 300,000 patients across the states of Florida and Texas. We need people with a passion for helping others and making change happen. We don't want to be like everyone else in the industry-we want to be better. And we're looking for talent that wants to grow, be challenged and inspired to help make that happen.
At A Glance:
Conviva is seeking a dedicated, compassionate, and cheerful - Front Desk Medical Receptionist- who is interested in growing with the company and being a part of something great!
Receptionist 1 Job Functions:
Additional Job DescriptionRequired Qualifications
- Operates a switchboard or multi-line phone and maintains long distance call logs
- Maintains the reception area
- Appointment scheduling
- Verification of insurances
- Collecting patient charges
- Takes and distributes accurate messages
- Greets visitors and determines the nature of their visit
- Issues visitor passes and maintains visitor logs, alerts appropriate party of visitor arrival or directs visitors to appropriate office, department or employee
- Responds to routine inquiries from internal or external sources such as the organization's location, hours of operation, phone numbers, and/or email address.
- Additional responsibilities may include miscellaneous administrative activities such as booking meeting rooms, typing, organizing and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages.
- Experience in a medical office
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Six months to one year of multi phone line experience
- Excellent Customer Service and phone etiquette.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
This role is considered patient facing and is part of Conviva's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TBPreferred Qualifications
Medical Receptionist Working hours:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Associate degree
- Experience with ECW
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Medical Assistant Diploma or certification
Scheduled 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Schedule may change as per center needsBeing a part of the Conviva team gives you:
We offer tangible and intangible benefits such as medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k with company matching, tuition reimbursement, weeks of paid vacation time, paid holidays, work-life balance, growth, a positive and fun culture and much more.Come plant some roots with us. Apply Today!
Alert: Conviva, a subsidiary of Humana, values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants being considered for an interview will be asked to provide a social security number, if it is not already on file. When required, an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana's secure website.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information for you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will receive a set of interview questions over your phone and you will provide recorded or text message responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed, and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.Scheduled Weekly Hours
This job has expired.