The Claims Inside Auto Trainee Analyst II is responsible for investigating and confirming the facts of loss for automobile accidents. This role determines coverage, liability, damages and otherwise adjusts and negotiates claims within authority.
- Handles basic investigation regarding most aspects of auto claims (coverage, liability and damages)
- Exhibits basic understanding of insurance policies written by the company, the industry, and organizational relationships within the company and department
- Partners to determine subrogation or fraud potential and how to handle
- Applies a basic understanding of systems and technology used within the company
- Identifies customer needs and works to meet those needs using appropriate customer service skills
- Begins recognizing and identifying body parts of a vehicle and other potential property damage
This job does not have supervisory dutiesPreferred Qualifications:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Ability to obtain and maintain adjuster licenses as required
- Customer service orientation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills from a global case management and pending perspective (vs. transactional)
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to detect differences and issue recognition from multiple sources
- Proficient in Word and Outlook
- The $2500 New Hire Incentive is not available to current employees of Allstate, Safe Auto, or the National General Group. Must be at least 18 years old. Bonus subject to terms and conditions, including eligibility, payment schedule, and applicable tax withholdings. This offer ends August 31, 2022. National General Group, Winston-Salem, NC. An equal opportunity employer.
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.